HCS Virtual Tomcats
Principal: Brittany Pitman
In order to pick-up a device, parents/guardians must have the following:
- The parent/guardian must be present (cousins, siblings, friends, neighbors will not be issued devices)
- The parent/guardian must present a photo I.D.
- A Student Acceptable Use Agreement (SAUA) must be signed by the parent/guardian and each child
- Parents/guardians and students who enter the building must wear a face mask/covering
- Only one device will be issued per household, at this time.
- Parents who indicated that they have a device will not be issued a device.
In order to speed up the pick-up process, please read the Student Acceptable Use Agreement and sign the last page of the agreement before arriving. You may access and print the agreement by clicking here or you may pick-up an SAUA at the main office on any school campus or at the Board of Education.
SAUA must be signed and submitted before the close of business on Friday, September 11, 2020. Service to your child’s email account may be disrupted if you fail to return the signed form.