NOTICE TO PARENTS OF STUDENTS THAT RIDE HCS SCHOOL BUSES
There is a new procedure for students that ride Haywood County School buses. You MUST complete a Registration for Busing form for the 2016-2017 school year. The forms are available at each school and the Central Office (900 East Main Street, Brownsville, TN 38012). Each student riding a bus must have a form completed before they will be assigned to a bus.
The forms required:
- a current photo of the student
- information about any special needs or medical conditions the driver needs to be aware of
- location of any alternative address that the student may be riding to or from
- name and phone number of the responsible adult at the alternative location
- several emergency contacts
This form must be completed and submitted for students to begin riding HCS school buses. We typically expect a 3 working day lead time before students are assigned to a bus.
For additional information, call the HCS Transportation Department (731) 772-9613.
Watch the video: A Special Thanks to the Haywood County Schools Bus Drivers!
Director of Physical Operations and Transportation
Office: (731) 772-9613 ext 2820
Fax: (731) 772-3275
Cell: (731) 432-3942
Office: (731) 772-9613 ext 2560 or Cell: 731-443-9611
Michael Morris, Morning Dispatch
Ms. Terry Thompson
Office: (731) 772-9613 ext 2510
Office: (731) 772-9148